my favorite ice-cream: really heart touching theme

My favorite melted ice-cream,
was like in a steam,
it was melted it was tasteless,
But was my favorite,
so was not baseless....

I still respect it like a new,
it was something I eat a few,
I liked it hard with some cashew,
I like to lick it and now to chew,
I don't afford to let it melt,
But th3re was something in my hart i did felt.....

I always ate it on a good day,
but today nothing was good as it pay,
I was melted like my ice-cream....

My girl had just made me scream,
she was angry so was I,
but not to fight I just try,

She just has to say something,
so I was left for nothing,
I tried to eat it all but can't,
am I goanna leave it for a grant...

This ice cream I always shared with my girl,
but now it was melted shining like a pearl,
something was had fight for a last bite,
I always give her yes it was right,

Now neither my ice cream nor my girl was good,
I tried to make it favorite as I could...

Luv u always

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megger | Working Principle Types History Uses of Megger

Visa holders hope to enter U.S.